Memorial Brick Program
Cost: $100 Each
Due: November 20, 2021
1. Orders will be taken until November 20, 2021.
2. Each memorial brick costs $100. Due to increases in cost,
there are no discounts for multiple bricks.
3. Each brick will measure approximately 8” x 8” and may
contain up to 8 lines of text with 21 characters in each line.
Please Note: we suggest limiting the amount of text in each
bring to maximize its impact and readability.
4. Brick orders must be completed using this form by the
purchaser. We will not accept any handwritten notes or
verbal corrections. The brick order will be placed
EXACTLY as it is written.
5. Bricks will be ordered after November 20, 2021. It takes at
least six weeks to produce and receive the brick order. We
will have bricks installed by March 15, 2022.
6. Each brick ordered needs its own separate form, but
payment can be combined into one check.
7. Credit card information will not be stored, shared, or sold.
Once orders have been completed, the credit card portion
of the order form will be destroyed for your security.
If you have any questions, please call 870-297-6100.
Drop forms off at the Calico Rock Museum or mail to:
Calico Rock Museum
104 Main Street
Calico Rock, Arkansas 72519
Ways to Give
Every day the Calico Rock Community Foundation is making a difference in our community. We bring our history and art to life at the Calico Rock Museum. We connect incarcerated fathers with their children through the Storybook Project. We preserve and renovate our historic places. We support our local small businesses. We educate our future generations. We are changing Calico Rock!
Be a part of the change. Keep the good work going. Donate.